- RSS Channel Showcase 7305555
- RSS Channel Showcase 8864598
- RSS Channel Showcase 6939951
- RSS Channel Showcase 4614706
Articles on this Page
- 12/18/14--04:40: _Dick Clark’s Bedroc...
- 12/22/14--11:22: _UnReal Estate of th...
- 01/07/15--14:49: _‘Arrested Developme...
- 01/21/15--15:37: _Miley Cyrus Selling...
- 01/29/15--08:46: _It’s in the Stars: ...
- 01/30/15--05:00: _Could Liddy Afford ...
- 01/30/15--10:16: _Celebrity Home Déco...
- 02/03/15--10:35: _Nick Jonas Asking $...
- 02/03/15--13:17: _‘Friends’ Star Matt...
- 02/04/15--13:53: _Spider-Man on the M...
- 12/18/14--04:40: Dick Clark’s Bedrock Beauty Finally Sells
- 01/21/15--15:37: Miley Cyrus Selling Family Home for $5.995 Million
- 01/29/15--08:46: It’s in the Stars: 7 Celebrities Most Likely to Buy a Home in 2015
- 01/30/15--05:00: Could Liddy Afford the Watergate? Maybe a One Bedroom
- 01/30/15--10:16: Celebrity Home Décor: Who Wore It Best?
- 02/03/15--10:35: Nick Jonas Asking $3.6M for Mediterranean Estate
- 02/03/15--13:17: ‘Friends’ Star Matthew Perry Unloads Malibu Home
The late Dick Clark’s famed “Flintstones” Malibu home has finally found a buyer for the bargain price tag of $1,777,777. According to property records, the last listed price for the home before it sold was $2.295 million. Read More
Many stars were playing the real estate game this year, but there were some high rollers in the market who were dealing in some serious “unreal” estate. We took a look at a few star-studded transactions to highlight some of the most outrageous estates of 2014. Read More
The post UnReal Estate of the Week: The Most Talked About Celebrity Homes of 2014 appeared first on Redfin Real Estate Blog.
Jason Bateman just unloaded his Los Angeles abode for $2.228 million. The charming four-bedroom, three-bathroom home spans 2,879 square feet. The celebrity retreat has hardwood and stone flooring and custom finishes throughout. Read More
The post ‘Arrested Development’ Star Jason Bateman Sells Home for $2.228 Million appeared first on Redfin Real Estate Blog.
“Hannah Montana” star Miley Cyrus just listed her family’s Los Angeles home for $5.995 million. The six-bedroom, 6.5-bathroom abode is in the affluent area of Toluca Lake and was designed by famed architect Bob Easton. Read More
The post Miley Cyrus Selling Family Home for $5.995 Million appeared first on Redfin Real Estate Blog.
Most people buy a home and plan to live in it for at least a few years, but we all know that many celebrities change homes as often as they change outfits. Here are our predictions for stars who are most likely to look for a new address in 2015. Read More
The post It’s in the Stars: 7 Celebrities Most Likely to Buy a Home in 2015 appeared first on Redfin Real Estate Blog.
Back in the early 1970s, Gordon Liddy was paid to snoop on Democratic foes who had set up shop on a sixth-floor office in the Watergate building. On the anniversary of the scandal, we wondered; could he afford a condo in the Watergate building with the money he was paid? Read More
The post Could Liddy Afford the Watergate? Maybe a One Bedroom appeared first on Redfin Real Estate Blog.
We know who wore it best when it comes to designs on the red carpet, but what about designs in their homes? We took a close look at two midcentury modern homes owned by Zac Efron and Meryl Streep to see who wore the iconic style best behind closed doors. Enjoy! Read More
Nick Jonas is on the move as the star just listed his Los Angeles mansion for $3.6 million. The dreamy four-bedroom, 4.5-bathroom Mediterranean estate is situated just above the Sunset Strip and has beautiful panoramic views of downtown Los Angeles. Read More
Matthew Perry just unloaded some serious real estate in Malibu for $10.65 million! The actor, most famous for his role as Chandler on the hit TV show “Friends,” purchased the contemporary home back in 2005 for a little more than $6.5 million. Read More
Your friendly neighborhood Spider Man seems to be leaving his neighborhood. “Spider-Man” star Tobey Maguire just listed his six-bedroom, 5.5-bathroom plantation home for $10.25 million. Read More
The post Spider-Man on the Move: Tobey Maguire Selling Home for $10.25 Million appeared first on Redfin Real Estate Blog.