- RSS Channel Showcase 1014864
- RSS Channel Showcase 1026269
- RSS Channel Showcase 8945740
- RSS Channel Showcase 6840243
Articles on this Page
- 09/01/17--06:45: _Redfin Housing Dema...
- 09/08/17--11:54: _Harvey and Housing:...
- 09/08/17--13:21: _When Even Technolog...
- 09/13/17--05:00: _Look Inside The Hom...
- 09/13/17--15:12: _Hurricane Irma and ...
- 09/14/17--04:55: _Home Prices Surged ...
- 09/01/17--15:42: _Protected: #HappyHour
- 09/18/17--15:11: _These Were the 10 M...
- 09/19/17--13:39: _A Word of Thanks
- 09/22/17--05:00: _15 Colleges Where I...
- 09/08/17--11:54: Harvey and Housing: Redfin’s Take on the Houston Real Estate Market
- 09/08/17--13:21: When Even Technology Companies Can’t Afford Seattle Anymore
- 09/13/17--05:00: Look Inside The Homes of Famous Programmers
- 09/13/17--15:12: Hurricane Irma and Housing: What we know so far
- 09/01/17--15:42: Protected: #HappyHour
- 09/18/17--15:11: These Were the 10 Most Favorited Homes Last Week
- 09/19/17--13:39: A Word of Thanks
- 09/22/17--05:00: 15 Colleges Where It’s Cheaper to Buy a Condo Than Live in a Dorm
The Redfin Housing Demand Index fell 5.0 percent from its all-time high of 130 in June to 124 in July. Still, the Demand Index was up 29.7 percent year over year. The Demand Index is adjusted for Redfin’s market share growth. The Demand Index is based on thousands of Redfin customers requesting home tours […]
The post Redfin Housing Demand Index Dipped in July as Inventory Shortage Deepened appeared first on Redfin Real-Time.
Two weeks after Hurricane Harvey made landfall in Texas, Redfin data analysts and real estate agents have already seen homebuyer and seller activity rebound.
The post Harvey and Housing: Redfin’s Take on the Houston Real Estate Market appeared first on Redfin Real-Time.
All of these companies are expanding into new cities for a variety of reasons, but a big one has been to follow the talent to a lower cost of living.
The post When Even Technology Companies Can’t Afford Seattle Anymore appeared first on Redfin Real-Time.
In honor of Day of the Programmer, Redfin highlights some of the unique places that famous programmers call home.
Home-buying and selling activity has all but halted since the days leading up to Irma's landfall, but the local Redfin agents we have spoken to report they are starting to hear from customers again.
Home sales in August fell 5.5 percent compared to last year, the largest decline posted since July 2016.
The post Home Prices Surged 7.7 Percent in August as Inventory Fell 12.4 Percent appeared first on Redfin Real-Time.
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
What's trending? Cozy bungalows and outdoor entertaining spaces.
It should be hard to go public. You should pause a moment before signing financial statements. You should feel the weight of having to tell the whole truth.
Looking for ways to make college more affordable? Buy a condo instead of living on campus.
The post 15 Colleges Where It’s Cheaper to Buy a Condo Than Live in a Dorm appeared first on Redfin Real-Time.