- RSS Channel Showcase 6448999
- RSS Channel Showcase 3169848
- RSS Channel Showcase 7182810
- RSS Channel Showcase 9375223
Articles on this Page
- 09/18/12--11:00: _Redfin Neighborhood...
- 10/17/12--08:41: _Redfin Recos for Ad...
- 11/01/12--10:39: _Redfin Recos for Ju...
- 11/16/12--14:56: _Redfin Neighborhood...
- 03/18/13--09:06: _Ryan Phillippe Sell...
- 03/19/13--13:05: _Reese Witherspoon D...
- 03/22/13--13:10: _Collection of the W...
- 03/25/13--13:00: _For Sale: Lloyd Wri...
- 03/29/13--16:57: _Crime Scene: Where ...
- 04/02/13--15:26: _Celebrity Real Esta...
- 04/05/13--14:00: _Radio Personality C...
- 04/09/13--11:49: _Katy Perry Lists L....
- 04/16/13--06:00: _Christina Aguilera ...
- 04/16/13--08:00: _American Idol Seaso...
- 04/17/13--10:49: _Sale Pending on Oli...
- 04/18/13--08:54: _Lance Armstrong Buy...
- 04/24/13--09:42: _Nick Nolte Lists Ma...
- 04/25/13--11:46: _Naya Rivera (a.k.a ...
- 04/25/13--13:21: _TV Producers Eric a...
- 05/06/13--09:56: _Actor Chris Evans B...
- 09/18/12--11:00: Redfin Neighborhood Watch: Want to be Matt Damon’s Neighbor?
- 11/01/12--10:39: Redfin Recos for Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel
- 03/18/13--09:06: Ryan Phillippe Sells L.A. Manse for a Million Under Asking!
- 03/19/13--13:05: Reese Witherspoon Drops Price on Ojai Ranch – Again!
- 03/22/13--13:10: Collection of the Week: The Real Estalker
- 03/25/13--13:00: For Sale: Lloyd Wright-Designed Home with Hollywood History
- 03/29/13--16:57: Crime Scene: Where The Biebs Got Busted
- 04/02/13--15:26: Celebrity Real Estate Roundup
- 04/05/13--14:00: Radio Personality Casey Kasem Lists $42 Million L.A. Home
- 04/09/13--11:49: Katy Perry Lists L.A. Home for $6,925,000
- 04/16/13--06:00: Christina Aguilera Buys Tom Gores’ Estate for $10M
- 04/16/13--08:00: American Idol Season 11 Mansion Hits the Market for $11.9M
- 04/17/13--10:49: Sale Pending on Olivia Wilde’s Los Angeles Home
- 04/18/13--08:54: Lance Armstrong Buys New Austin Home for $4.34M
- 04/24/13--09:42: Nick Nolte Lists Malibu Home for $8.25M
- 04/25/13--11:46: Naya Rivera (a.k.a Santana on “Glee”) Buys and Sells in L.A. Area
- 04/25/13--13:21: TV Producers Eric and Kim Tannenbaum List L.A. Home for $4.95M
- 05/06/13--09:56: Actor Chris Evans Buys $3.52M L.A. Estate
According to Curbed.com, Matt Damon recently purchased a sprawling 8,890 square foot mansion in Pacific Palisades, a prestigious L.A. community. The price tag? $15 million. With 6 bedrooms, 8 baths, and a half acre corner lot, Matt will be assuming a Bourne (Rich) Identity. If you want to do some Good Will Hunting and have... Read More
The post Redfin Neighborhood Watch: Want to be Matt Damon’s Neighbor? appeared first on Redfin Real Estate Blog.
According to rumors, Maroon 5 lead singer Adam Levine is in the market for a new home in the L.A. area. Last week Redfin Agent Corina Galen traversed the fabulous hills and canyons of L.A. to find three homes that would be perfect for Adam. The house hunt was featured on ET’s The Insider, which... Read More
The post Redfin Recos for Adam Levine Featured on Entertainment Tonight’s The Insider! appeared first on Redfin Real Estate Blog.
According to People Magazine, Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel tied the knot on October 19 during a romantic wedding ceremony in Italy. Jessica may have been preparing to move in with Justin after the wedding when she sold her Brentwood home for $2.4 million dollars in August. The 2,500 square foot Mediterranean-style home was built... Read More
The post Redfin Recos for Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel appeared first on Redfin Real Estate Blog.
People Magazine just named Channing Tatum the Sexiest Man Alive for 2012! The Magic Mike star struts his stuff around the Hollywood Hills, where he owns a 2,538 square foot home that he purchased in 2008 for $2.6 million. The home sits on a private lot surrounded by lush foliage, creating a quiet sanctuary from... Read More
The post Redfin Neighborhood Watch: Want to live next to the Sexiest Man Alive? appeared first on Redfin Real Estate Blog.
Actor Ryan Phillippe just sold his L.A. home for $6 million! The 7,600 square foot estate has an “impressively large” master suite that takes up an entire level, as well as a home theater, chef’s kitchen, 60-foot long swimmer’s pool with underwater speakers, an outdoor kitchen, sauna and spa. Read More
The post Ryan Phillippe Sells L.A. Manse for a Million Under Asking! appeared first on Redfin Real Estate Blog.
Desperate to sell, Reese Witherspoon, 36, just dropped the price on her Ojai ranch by a whopping $1.65 million! But it’s not the first time she’s taken a hit on the home. The actress first listed the estate on Oct. 15, 2012 for $10 million. She dropped the price just a few weeks later, to $8.9 million on Nov. 5, 2012. And now it has dropped again to $7.25 million. Read More
The post Reese Witherspoon Drops Price on Ojai Ranch – Again! appeared first on Redfin Real Estate Blog.
The Real Estalker blog covers high-end and celebrity real estate with plenty of flair. The author – otherwise known as “Your Mama” – pulls from public records and a slew of sources to dish out insider details on celebrity homes (with the best disclaimer we’ve ever read). In addition to reading Your Mama’s entertaining commentary,... Read More
Lloyd Wright’s Samuel Novarro House just hit the market for $4,495,000. The home, which was designed by Frank Lloyd Wright’s son, is known as one of the most significant architectural estates in Los Angeles. It also has Hollywood history; previous owners include Ramon Navarro, Diane Keaton and Christina Ricci. The home was built in 1928... Read More
The post For Sale: Lloyd Wright-Designed Home with Hollywood History appeared first on Redfin Real Estate Blog.
On Tuesday cops were called to Justin Bieber’s home in Calabasas, CA, due to an altercation with a neighbor. According to the police report filed by his neighbor, Bieber got a new Ferrari and was recklessly driving it around the neighborhood early in the morning. When his neighbor walked over to Bieber’s home and asked... Read More
The spring selling season is upon us, and it’s evident in the amount of celebrity (and other notable) homes bought and sold in the past few days. From Cher, to Judd Apatow, to “King of Queens” star Kevin James, everyone seems to be on the move. Keep reading for all the details! Read More
Casey Kasem, former host of the radio show American Top 40, just listed his Los Angeles home for $42 million! The estate spans 12,000 square feet and has seven bedrooms and 11.5 baths. Kasem purchased the home in 1989 for $1,725,000. It includes a library, bar, two master suites with hair salon and dressing areas,... Read More
The post Radio Personality Casey Kasem Lists $42 Million L.A. Home appeared first on Redfin Real Estate Blog.
Katy Perry has been trying to sell the home she and Russell Brand purchased together, but after months of trying to find a buyer under a pocket listing, she finally listed it on the MLS. The 8,835 square foot Los Angeles home is on sale for $6,925,000, which is $425,000 more than they paid back... Read More
According to The Real Estalker, Christina Aguilera recently picked up the Beverly Hills abode owned by billionaire Tom Gores, the founder of Platinum Equity and owner of the Detroit Pistons. While we can’t totally confirm the rumors, there are a few big coincidences that make us think they’re true. The Mediterranean-style estate, which is located... Read More
The post Christina Aguilera Buys Tom Gores’ Estate for $10M appeared first on Redfin Real Estate Blog.
The Los Angeles home that hosted the second-season cast of Playboy TV’s “Swing” – and later the Season 11 “American Idol” contestants – and later a fitness retreat called Destination Fit4LA – just hit the market for $11.9 million. It’s the ultimate party house, with three bars, a disco hall (complete with DJ booth), a movie theater... Read More
The post American Idol Season 11 Mansion Hits the Market for $11.9M appeared first on Redfin Real Estate Blog.
It looks like Olivia Wilde is done being a landlord – at least for her Spanish-style villa in Los Angeles. A sale is now pending on the home, which she listed for $2,295,000 on April 5. The “Rush” star has been leasing the home since October 2012 for $11,000 per month. She originally tried to... Read More
According to the Austin-American Statesman, cyclist Lance Armstrong purchased a new home in Austin, TX, for $4.34 million. The home spans 12,553 square feet and includes five bedrooms and 6.5 baths. The modern home was designed by renowned architect Arthur Andersson, and is nestled on 3.6 acres overlooking Lake Austin. The property contains four separate... Read More
Nick Nolte, who will star in the upcoming film “The Impossible Dream,” listed his Malibu home for $8.25 million on April 23. The actor purchased the home in 1990 for $2.35 million. It sits on two acres in Bonsall Canyon and is surrounded by sycamore, coral and pine trees. The main residence is more than... Read More
Naya Rivera, who plays Santana, a sassy cheerleader on “Glee,” is moving on up! The 26 year old actress just bought a new home in Los Angeles for $2.6 million, and is in the process of selling her old home in Beverly Hills for $2.1 million. Rivera’s new home has five bedrooms, 3.5 baths, and... Read More
The post Naya Rivera (a.k.a Santana on “Glee”) Buys and Sells in L.A. Area appeared first on Redfin Real Estate Blog.
“Two and a Half Men” executive producers Eric and Kim Tannenbaum just listed their Los Angeles home for $4.95M. The dynamic duo purchased the home on May 9, 2003 for $3.15 million. The Mediterranean estate was built in 2002 and spans more than 7,000 square feet, with five bedrooms and 6.5 baths. Details include a... Read More
The post TV Producers Eric and Kim Tannenbaum List L.A. Home for $4.95M appeared first on Redfin Real Estate Blog.
According to The Real Estalker, Chris Evans, 31, known for his superhero roles as Captain America and the Human Torch, just picked up a Los Angeles estate for $3.52 million. The three bedroom, four bath home was built in 1940 and is nearly 4,600 square feet. It is perched above Laurel Canyon, with sweeping views... Read More